Premises of BVV Trade Fairs Brno, a.s.
647 00 Brno
Halls A and E
- rooms Rotunda, Morava
- Agora Hub
- Slide-room (Central Speaker's Service Center) - next to Room Morava
- company expositions (hall A1)
- dining room for lunch and coffee breaks (hall A2)
- restaurant (hall A3) - lunch for companies and VIP guests
- Café (hall A2)
- REGISTRATION (2nd floor)
- rooms Praha, Brno, Plzeň, Hradec Králové, Olomouc, poster doctor section, poster nurse section, and poster technical section
- central dining room for lunch (groundfloor of Hall E)
- café - foyer of room Praha
- coffee break (groundfloor of Hall E)
- Slide-room (1st floor)
- Expoparking – a roofed parking garage opposite Holiday Inn Hotel, price for the complete congress time – 420 Czk. Exchange the parking ticket for a permanent ticket in the congress registration. This will allow you to leave and enter the garage as many times as you need during the entire congress. In the case of a shorter parking it is more convenient to pay the hourly rate (15 Czk/hour) directly in the parking lot.
- The other areas outside the exhibition grounds are in the property of Brno Council and the city is entitled to a fee of 150 Czk a day.
Free entrance to the exhibition grounds
(the card can be ordered and paid for in advance - it will be sent by mail - or it can be purchased at the registration)
- For the entire congress – 650 Czk (allows you to drive your car inside the exhibition grounds during the congress; your car needs to be parked outside the grounds at night)
- For one day – 350 Czk
In the registration (2nd floor, Hall E), it is possible to use wifi, network KARDIO2020, password "cksregistrace", in the other congress areas there is the network: KARDIO2020, password “kongreskardio”